The Hovall 30A PWM solar charge controller integrates efficient PWM charging to improve the battery life and system performance. With a simple but special design for ease of use, the Hovall 30A PWM solar charge controller has a very large LCD screen to display the charging status and battery information. This 30A newly PWM Solar Charge controller is now capable of charging many 12V or 24 battery types and banks.
- Custom made LCD display with high performance and anti-collision drop materials.
- Controller uses nixie tube display setting, timer setting and digital display.
- Completed setting just by one button operation.
- Smart control, automatic shutdown, no worry about data lost.
- Works perfect in the cold, high temperature and wet weather conditions.
- Dual USB Output suitable for all USB devices.
- Smart 4 Stage PWM charging – Bulk, Boost, Float and Equalization.
- Optimized for a 12V system and 24 Volt system
- Intelligent protection against reverse polarity, overcharging, short-circuit, and reverse current. Multiple LED indicators for easy to read charge status and battery information.
|Max. charge current||10A||20A||30A|
|Max. discharge current||10A||20A||30A|
|Max. solar panel input voltage||≤50V|
|Rated voltage||12V/24V auto work|
|Stop charge voltage||10.7V or adjustable|
|Low voltage recovery||12.6V or adjustable|
|Low voltage protection||10.5V/21.0V|
|USB output voltage/current||5V/2A Max|
|Characteristic||No load loss:≤10mA; Temperature compensation:-3mV/cell/℃|
If you have any questions regarding this Hovall 30A PWM solar charge controller, please give us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org