Hovall 20 Watt 12v Foldable Solar Battery Charger with Dual USB Port
This Hovall 20W 12v Solar Battery Charger is one of the most innovational technologies of today. This rings true for so many reasons. Once, use solar panels to charge the battery were just an idea, but now the solar panel powered charger has exploded and many new DIY solar chargers or solar systems are selling in the market, especially the 1.5 watt, 5 watt, 15 watt, and 10 amp solar trickle chargers for RV, Car, Harbor Freight and Dump Trailer are the most popular.
- Integrated Molding Technology, Slight Curves Available.
- Environmental protection, free solar power energy from the sun, go green!
- High transformation efficiency, our Sunpower monocrystalline silicon efficiency can up to 25 percent.
- Special Foldable design, make it easy to use, carry, hang.
- Wide application, suitable for iPhone, Smartphone, Power Bank, and other USB devices.
- The Charging temperature is -20-70 degree centigrade.
- With Overcharge Protection keep you and your devices safe.
- High Durable, water-resistant and long lifespan.
- CE, RoHS and FCC certificates.
- Can be customized.
- Max. Power (Pmax): 20W
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp): 5V
- Maximum Power Current (Imp): 4A
- Output: Dual USB 5V or 12vdc
- Unfolded Size: 550mm x 260mm x 3mm
- Folded Size: 260mm x 160mm x 35mm
- Net Weight: 0.8KG
- Package Include: 20W Solar Panel Charger x 1pc, Suction Cups x 8pcs
|Typical Electrical Data||At STC: 25℃, 1000 W/m2 and AM 1.5|
|Model: HT-SC-S0502000AF||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 4.4A|
|Maximum Power (Pmax): 20 W||Power Tolerance: ±3%|
|Optimum Working Voltage (Vmp): 5 V||Maximum System Voltage: 600 VDC|
|Optimum Working Current (Imp): 4 A||Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15 A|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 6 V|
|Solar Cell Type: SunPower 125 x 125mm||Output: Dual USB 5V 2.1A|
|Number of Cells: 36 small pieces||Net Weight: 0.8KG|
|Folded Dimensions: 260 x 160 x 35mm||Operating Temperature: -40℃ to +90℃|
If you have any questions regarding this solar battery charger, please contact us at email@example.com