Hovall 6 Watt Portable Solar Charger with Power Bank
Special 6v 12v 24v Portable Solar Panel Battery Charger -Made of TPU Material, high light transmission, anti-aging and more durable. Makes the solar panel has waterproof design and mildew proof feature, a very great device for car. 6 Volt, 12 Volt, and 24 Volt Solar Panel Battery Chargers are available.
- Plug and Play design.
- Better and smarter output solution.
- Built-in 3000mA battery for night use.
- High conversion efficiency, the SunPower photovoltaic silicon efficiency can up to 23.7 percent.
- Fast charging, can fully charge the power bank within a very short time in the sunny day.
- Easy to use, portable eyeholes design makes it suitable for all outdoor activities.
- Stabilized Current Output, it will not damage your charging devices.
- Wide applications, it can be used to charge all kinds of electrical devices, such as the smartphone, power banks, and other gadgets.
- Lightweight, Ultra Thin
- Multiple intelligent circuit protection
- Overvoltage protection
- Short circuit protection
- Overcurrent protection
- Overpower protection
- Overload protection
- Temperature protection
- Overcharge protection
- Electrostatic protection
- Reverse discharge protection.
- Durable, water-resistant and long lifespan.
- Quality Assurance, One Year Warranty.
- Compatible with any USB devices
- CE, RoHS and FCC certificates.
- 6v, 12v, and 24v outputs are available.
- Accept OEM and ODM.
- Package Include: 6W Solar Charger x 1pc, Carabiners x 2pcs, Suction Cups x 4pcs
|Typical Electrical Data||At STC: 25℃, 1000 W/m2 and AM 1.5|
|Model: HT-SC-S0500600AA||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 1.35A|
|Maximum Power (Pmax): 6 W||Power Tolerance: ±3%|
|Optimum Working Voltage (Vmp): 5 V||Maximum System Voltage: 600 VDC|
|Optimum Working Current (Imp): 1.2 A||Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15 A|
|Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 6 V||Battery Capacity: 3000mA|
|Solar Cell Type: SunPower 125 x 125mm||Output: USB 5V|
|Number of Cells: 10 pcs (1 x 10)||Net Weight: 140g|
|Panel Dimensions: 260 x 140 x 3mm||Operating Temperature: -40℃ to +90℃|