Hovall 35 Watt Folding Solar Charger with USB Port
This Hovall 35 foldable solar powered phone charger comes with USB 5V 2.1A output, the maximum current can be 2.1A, save time and very fast charging. This is one of the best Portablesolar powered battery chargers for the cell phone.
- Easy to carry, foldable design provides convenience for your tourism.
Lighter, thinner and faster charging. Your travel good companion to travel lighter
- Easy to operate. While charging, make the solar panel exposed to direct sunlight to ensure the best charging speed.
- Long life, outline and electrical property are very stable under the high-temperature condition.
- Smart Voltage Regulator. Intelligent control chips.
- Regulated Voltage 5V output, keep your device more safety.
- Fine copper eyeholes, rust resistance, more stable hang.
Double times efficiency, weight saving 33%, decreased thickness 25%, reduced 1/4 dimensions.
- Wide application, suitable for iPhone, Smartphone, Power Bank, and other USB devices.
- The Charging temperature is -20-70 degree centigrade.
- Short Circuit and surge protection technology keep you and your devices safe.
- Durable, water-resistant and long lifespan.
- CE, RoHS and FCC certificates.
- Can be customized.
- Max. Power (Pmax): 35W
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp): 5V
- Maximum Power Current (Imp): 7A
- Output: USB 5V
- Unfolded Size: 950mm x 250mm x 3mm
- Folded Size: 250mm x 160mm x 24 mm
- Net Weight: 1KG
- Package Include: 35W Solar Panel Charger x 1pc, Suction Cups x 8pcs
|Typical Electrical Data||At STC: 25℃, 1000 W/m2 and AM 1.5|
|Model: HT-SC-S0503500AF||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 8.4A|
|Maximum Power (Pmax): 35 W||Power Tolerance: ±3%|
|Optimum Working Voltage (Vmp): 5 V||Maximum System Voltage: 600 VDC|
|Optimum Working Current (Imp): 7 A||Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15 A|
|Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 6 V|
|Solar Cell Type: SunPower 125 x 125mm||Output: USB 5V & DC 18V|
|Number of Cells: 50 small pieces||Weight: 1.02KG|
|Folded Dimensions: 250 x 160 x 24mm||Operating Temperature: -40℃ to +90℃|